“The Elm” by Oakgrove
This lodge has a fresh and neutral colour palette, with natural stone floors, clean lines and contemporary design.
The open plan living space is sociable and functional with over-head triangular windows that create a feeling of height and openness by allowing extra natural light to pour into the living space.
– 40ft.×16ft. Oakgrove lodge currently available for immediate occupancy, fully furnished.
– French windows & decking are South-Westerly facing
– Access to the Communal Fishing Area at the bottom of the lake or on the banks of the River Wyre
– Space for two cars on the driveway alongside entrance door
– Standard under-decking storage and 6ft. x 3ft. bin store
– 40ft. x 16ft. lodge with kitchen, living space, 2 bedrooms & 2 shower rooms.
– Generous open plan lounge with vaulted ceiling, soft spot lighting and French doors to the front elevation
– Contemporary kitchen in soft grey and limestone gloss with stainless steel, integrated appliances with dining area for up to four people
– The master bedroom incorporates a comfortable king-size bed and spacious walk-in wardrobe.
– The spare bedroom includes a double bed and a mirrored fitted wardrobe – perfect for weekend guests and grandchildren.
– Stylishly decorated shower rooms with large showers, heated towel rails and pin-spot lighting
© 2017 Garstang Road, St. Michael's-on-Wyre, Nr. Garstang, Lancs PR3 0TD Email: firstname.lastname@example.org